You will learn how to use the basic features of Word 2013. This module is designed to get into the standard features of Word 2013. You will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach. You will get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in Word 2013.
Word 2013 now has the ability to edit PDF files without the need to convert. With Word 2013 you are also provided a new landing screen which makes launching and creating documents easier than ever. A new set of templates and design tools are included with Word 2013.
- Open and Close Word and Word files
- Understand the interface, including the ribbon, the status bar, and the Backstage view
- Create and save documents
- Insert and work with text, symbols and numbers
- Perform basic editing tasks
- Format fonts, including face, size, color, enhancements, and case
- Format paragraphs, including spacing, alignment, indents, tabs, bullets and numbering
- Use more advanced formatting, including the font and paragraph dialog boxes
- Use Styles and Themes
- Format the page
Preview, print, share, or email document